Sunday, November 7, 2010

Time to go On-line

The past couple weeks have been weeks of disappointment for Puddin' and Pie.  We've had a couple of craft shows and neither one have been successful.  Next weekend I will be taking Puddin' and Pie a step further and going to a large craft show in Cy-Fair.  Hopefully, that will generate sales.  I've decided I need to go on-line though.  I'm going to start selling my tutus here.  All of my tutus are hand-made with at least 25-75 yards of tulle.  Most are a size 6-6X; but I can make any size you'd like. Every tutu is creatively named and I can make any colors you request.  Pictures will come soon. :)



Prices are as follows:

Newborn-6mos:  $15
6mos-18mos:  $20
2T-6X:  $25
7-10: $30
12-18:  $35
*Adult Sizes will be special order only and will range from $40+

No comments:

Post a Comment