Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm thinking "Lilac Dreams" or something...

I made my first toddler tutu.  It is soooo cute.  It's pastel purple and green and very pretty.  I've got the wings shaped for it and will have them finished probably by tomorrow.  I also want to get a little barrette finished for it as well.  Tomorrow, I'm going to work on the rest of this tutu set and hopefully get started on a Tinkerbell set as well.

My mom is planning on having like a mini craft show mid-October and wants me to sell some of my stuff.  She thinks I should make about 10-15.  I have plans for a couple Tinkerbell, pumpkin, witch, angel, maybe a Christmas one, and a bunch others.  I'll probably do a lot of the toddler ones as they are easy and use the least tulle.  I just need more pictures and a 2yr old model now because the pictures of Olivia came out perfectly.  The best way to sell the stuff is to show it "in action" I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment